Chip Peddler Sea Salt & Vinegar Dark Potato Chips
Taste test: This bag of "dark potato chips" was rather confusing at first, as it was clearly evident right through the transparent bag that the chips were not dark at all — they generally had a yellow to golden yellow color.
That didn't stop me from opening it up and crunching in, upon which I found that the chips were quite crunchy and particularly crisp, with a taste remotely similar to some of the dark potato chips. They didn't have all of the dry feel of, say, dark russet chips, but they had a bit of it, and they had a nice mix of that dry potato taste with a mild vinegar zing.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good mild vinegar and potato smell.
From the package: “Potatoes, Salt, Vinegar & Sunflower Oil”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Chip Peddler
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road