Chip Peddler Bar-B-Que Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a nice color ranging from golden yellow to sort of brownish yellow.
Many were broken into smallish pieces, but they seemed to have a flat cut, rather than a wiggly surface like kettle-cooked chips. There wasn't much in the way of seasoning visible, except for a few bits of some dark orange powder on some of the chips. Beyond not seeing much barbecue seasoning, I couldn't taste any barbecue at all. But whatever little seasoning there was worked well with the chips, as they had a nice crispness and fresh feel, with a nice potato taste, maybe slightly seasoned, but mostly just potato and salt.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like tater tots.
From the package: “Potatoes, Spices & Sunflower Oil”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Chip Peddler
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road