Taste test: These triangular snacks looked from the picture on the bag like a chocolate-colored shredded wheat, but when I when opened the bag, I found that the pieces were actually much thinner and not really so striated.
The triangular shapes were all equilateral, but they varied a bit in size. I bit into find that they were light, thin crisps made from a cereal-like material, and though they didn't appear to contain any actual liquid, it tasted and felt like I had melty chocolate in my mouth. I noticed in the aftertaste that there was maybe a bit of salt in there too. Really good! If these had come in a much bigger bag, I would probably have still eaten the whole bag in one sitting.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like chocolate cereal.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Tokyo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road