Taste test: These triangular snacks looked from the picture on the bag like a chocolate-colored shredded wheat, but when I when opened the bag, I found that the pieces were actually much thinner and not really so striated.
The triangular shapes were all equilateral, but they varied a bit in size. I bit into find that they were light, thin crisps made from a cereal-like material, and though they didn't appear to contain any actual liquid, it tasted and felt like I had melty chocolate in my mouth. I noticed in the aftertaste that there was maybe a bit of salt in there too. Really good! If these had come in a much bigger bag, I would probably have still eaten the whole bag in one sitting.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like chocolate cereal.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road