Chio Sour Cream & Onion Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color, plus a smattering of green bits, with gently curving shapes featuring some bumps and bubbles.
I crunched in to find a light crunch and a very nice flavor, relatively mild as sour cream and onion chips go, but just spot-on with its fresh sour cream and onion taste, blending perfectly with the potato. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice — sweet, creamy and oniony.
From the package: “Suitable for ovo-lacto-vegetarians” ... “Carefully selected raw materials” ... “Perfect crispness” ... “Unique mix of delicious spices”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (140 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2021
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road