Chio Salted Chips
Taste test: These potato chips from Poland had a light yellow color, with gently curving shapes including some bubbles and bumps.
I crunched in the find a light crunch and lots of great fresh potato flavor, helped along by just enough salt to make the best of the potato. Very good plain potato chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Excellent rich, salty potato smell. Mmmm!
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (254 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2021
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road