Chio Red Paprika Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were generally quite large, with gentle curves and nice orange surfaces that had small bubbles embedded inside and occasional dark spots on the edges.
I crunched in to find a soft crunch with good crispness and a light paprika seasoning that mixed well with the potato flavor. We've had many stronger paprika chips, but these still had a good taste. The taste was relatively strong at first, but the paprika seemed to get weaker after eating several chips. OK.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild. Just a hint of paprika.
From the package: “100% Chio quality in every potato slice”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amy and Mary Anna at Golemo's Market, Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road