Chio Red Paprika Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were generally quite large, with gentle curves and nice orange surfaces that had small bubbles embedded inside and occasional dark spots on the edges.
I crunched in to find a soft crunch with good crispness and a light paprika seasoning that mixed well with the potato flavor. We've had many stronger paprika chips, but these still had a good taste. The taste was relatively strong at first, but the paprika seemed to get weaker after eating several chips. OK.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild. Just a hint of paprika.
From the package: “100% Chio quality in every potato slice”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amy and Mary Anna at Golemo's Market, Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road