Chim Dii Shrimp Chins Tomyum Flavor
Taste test: These shrimp chins had the same odd shapes and soft, crumbly texture as the Pad Thai ones.
We were expecting the tangy, spicy, hot flavor of Tom Yum soup, but there wasn’t much of that flavor, just more of the standard shrimp flavor, with some spices, but not particularly the ones in Tom Yum (which would have made total sense, because that soup usually has shrimp in it).
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Does smell like shrimp, not particularly like Tom Yum soup.
From the package: “fried shrimp chins snack” ... “high calcium” ... “What is shrimp chin? Shrimp Chin is the part under the head of the shrimp with high calcium and more nutrients. Made from Pacific White Shrimp, King prawn of Eastern Pacific Ocean, perfect for one bite, appetizing color and crispy fit for your snacking pleasure.” ... “Product of Thailand”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (75 reviews)
- Shrimp/Prawn (44 snacks)
- Soup Snacks (22 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road