Chex Mix Sweet Peanut Butter Crunch
Taste test: This version of Chex Mix had just four elements: Corn Chex, Wheat Chex, peanuts and peanut butter-filled pretzel nuggets.
As I sifted through the bag to get a sample that included all four, I found that the vast majority of the bag was actually just the two kinds of Chex. They had a bit of sugary, peanut buttery stuff on the surfaces and tasted good. The roasted peanut pieces, which were generally just half of a nut each, tasted good, but the nuggets were even tastier, with lots of salt on their surfaces and some creamy peanut butter inside. But there weren't a whole lot of either of those.
A good mix, but it would have been nice if the Chex hadn't so dominated it.
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a jar of peanut butter. Sweet too.
From the package: “It's easy to call this blend 'peanut buttery and sweet.' But really it's more like a peanut butter adventure on the magic carpet ride of sweetness. It's a handful of deliciousness and a must-have for snack time everywhere.”
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (37 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
- Party Mixes (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road