Chex Mix Sweet Peanut Butter Crunch
Taste test: This version of Chex Mix had just four elements: Corn Chex, Wheat Chex, peanuts and peanut butter-filled pretzel nuggets.
As I sifted through the bag to get a sample that included all four, I found that the vast majority of the bag was actually just the two kinds of Chex. They had a bit of sugary, peanut buttery stuff on the surfaces and tasted good. The roasted peanut pieces, which were generally just half of a nut each, tasted good, but the nuggets were even tastier, with lots of salt on their surfaces and some creamy peanut butter inside. But there weren't a whole lot of either of those.
A good mix, but it would have been nice if the Chex hadn't so dominated it.
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a jar of peanut butter. Sweet too.
From the package: “It's easy to call this blend 'peanut buttery and sweet.' But really it's more like a peanut butter adventure on the magic carpet ride of sweetness. It's a handful of deliciousness and a must-have for snack time everywhere.”
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (37 snacks)
- Nuts (506 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (339 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (149 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road