Chester's Fries Chili Cheese
Taste test: This version of Chester's Fries consisted of bright orange fries with some dark spots on them, in a variety of lengths up to about 3 inches.
They had a fairly mild mix of cheese and chili seasonings. There was definitely a chili taste, and it was pretty good, but it was far from the strong taste that one would expect from a bag of chili-flavored snacks. The texture was a bit soft, with less of a stick-to-your-teeth factor than Andy Capp's fries. If you're gonna eat a chili snack, chances are that you want an intense taste, and these didn't quite deliver it. Still, reasonably tasty.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chili smell.
From the package: “Enjoy another flavor-licious snack from Chester — Chester's Fries Chili Cheese Flavored Corn & Potato Snacks. Crispy, crunchy french fry-shaped snacks with a rich, hearty chili and cheese flavor. Satisfy your french fry fix with Chester's® brand Fries Chili Cheese Flavored Corn & Potato Snacks.”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Phoenicia Supermarket, Phoenicia, New York. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road