Chester's Poppers BBQ Spirals
Taste test: These spiral-shaped potato snacks had a light beige color on their surfaces, brightened up by a light coating of reddish barbecue seasoning. Each piece was about half an inch wide and an inch and a half long.
We crunched in to find a light crunch with average crispness, with a mild barbecue taste to somewhat spice up a fairly plain potato flavor. There was just a slight, slight barbecue heat in the initial aftertaste. Nothing bad here or anything, but these were really quite ordinary — boring texture and boring flavor. We expected a lot more from Chester Cheetah. Good enough to eat in a pinch, but not one we'd go out of our way to shop for.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet barbecue sauce smell, but mild.
From the package: “The poppable snack that's a hit anytime! Take your taste buds for a sweet & smoky spin with BBQ flavored Spirals snacks”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road