Chester's Fries Bacon Cheddar
Taste test: These fries had a nice bright orange color and were generally fairly long, with some measuring as much as 3 inches. I crunched in to find a soft crunch and a fairly dense feel, with a good taste that was more cheddar than bacon. There was a hint of bacon smokiness, but it was pretty subtle as bacon snacks go.
As bacon fries go, they were not a real standout — when you want bacon, you really want bacon, and these just slightly met the standard of having any bacon taste at all.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice smoky bacon smell.
From the package: “A cheesy poem from Chester Cheetah® When I put my name on a snack you can bet it's not wack. So grab a bag of crispy, crunchy Chester's&Reg; Flavored Bacon Cheddar Fries Corn & Potato Snacks and sit back. The awesome combo of smoky bacon and cheddar cheese flavor means it's officially time for a snack attack!”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Chester's (13 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Fries (146 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road