Chester's Corn Twists
Taste test: This creation from the kitchen of Chester Cheetah didn't claim to be Cheetos and followed a formula we've seen from Canadian snack companies before, with Corn Puffs from Yum Yum and Jardi Cheese Puffs.
These were even thinner than the other kinds, but with a similar knobby shape and yellow color. They weren't particularly crisp, as they had a stiff feel, but they tasted pretty good, with a strong corn and butter flavor. Most of our tasters were fairly indifferent to these, but ate them anyway to go along with some beer.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly buttery.
From the package: “Chester Cheetah here, with a snack that tops my list, Chester Delicious Corn Twists. ... Ever since I was born, I've dug the taste of corn. What other feline dines so fine all the time.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road