Chester's Corn Twists
Taste test: This creation from the kitchen of Chester Cheetah didn't claim to be Cheetos and followed a formula we've seen from Canadian snack companies before, with Corn Puffs from Yum Yum and Jardi Cheese Puffs.
These were even thinner than the other kinds, but with a similar knobby shape and yellow color. They weren't particularly crisp, as they had a stiff feel, but they tasted pretty good, with a strong corn and butter flavor. Most of our tasters were fairly indifferent to these, but ate them anyway to go along with some beer.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly buttery.
From the package: “Chester Cheetah here, with a snack that tops my list, Chester Delicious Corn Twists. ... Ever since I was born, I've dug the taste of corn. What other feline dines so fine all the time.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Chester's (13 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Butter Snacks (90 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published September 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road