Cheez-It Cheddar Nachos
Taste test: This Cheez-Its flavor was pitted up against fellow limited editions Pizza and Cheeseburger in a contest to choose a permanent flavor. The crackers had the usual orange Cheez-Its orange color on their surfaces, plus a generous smattering of very dark seasoning powder, with the amount of dark stuff varying a lot from one piece to the next.
The box depicted a plate of nachos loaded with the usual nachos toppings, so that's what I was expecting in terms of flavor. I crunched in to find a tasty mix of cheddar and spices, but it was mostly like a strong hint of taco powder with nacho cheese, but not really all that much like a plate of loaded nachos. Still, it was a very nice taste, and a different one from anything we've found on Cheez-Its before. The amount of kick in any given piece seemed to correspond to the amount of dark seasoning.
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really that much like nachos, but some kick of taco powder.
From the package: “You choose the champion! 3 new flavors ... your vote decides!” ... “Inspired by tailgate favorites! Would you choose cheeseburger? Do you need nacho? Or would you pick pizza?”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheez-Its (46 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1019 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (130 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (118 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road