Cheetos Gold Shrimp
Taste test: These snacks had the same basic shape as the standard Crunchy Cheetos.
They were light orange in color with a few redder spots on some of the pieces. There was a great crispness, which helped to bring out an equally great taste, as they really did taste like shrimp seasoned with a sweet spicy sauce. These were probably the best shrimp snacks we've ever tried.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very tangy seasoned shrimp small.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn, Palm Oil, Sugar, Spices, Protein Hydrolysate, Powdered Sauce, Salt, Shrimp Powder, Seasoning, Flavoring, Caramel Color, Carotenoid, Acidulant, Sweetener.” ... “Product of Japan”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (105 snacks)
- Snacks from Japan (166 reviews)
- Seafood Chips (136 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (122 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kotobukiya in the Porter Exchange, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road