Cheetos Korean Peppers & Garlic
Taste test: This version of Cheetos had the standard Crunchy Cheetos shape but a light orange color (not the typical Cheetos fluorescent orange) with darker seasoning in the crevices.
The taste was definitely a change from your typical Cheetos, as it wasn't cheesy, and people had a hard time figuring out what it tasted like. There was some garlic, maybe some onions, and some peppers, though not particularly hot ones. But regardless of what these Cheetos actually tasted like, many of our tasters liked them a lot and returned to the bag for multiple handfuls.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very hard to place, but kind of a mildly tangy peppers smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Flour, Palm Oil, Wheat Flour, Seasoning, Hot Pepper Paste. Contain: Wheat Flour”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road