Cheetos Korean Peppers & Garlic
Taste test: This version of Cheetos had the standard Crunchy Cheetos shape but a light orange color (not the typical Cheetos fluorescent orange) with darker seasoning in the crevices.
The taste was definitely a change from your typical Cheetos, as it wasn't cheesy, and people had a hard time figuring out what it tasted like. There was some garlic, maybe some onions, and some peppers, though not particularly hot ones. But regardless of what these Cheetos actually tasted like, many of our tasters liked them a lot and returned to the bag for multiple handfuls.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very hard to place, but kind of a mildly tangy peppers smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Flour, Palm Oil, Wheat Flour, Seasoning, Hot Pepper Paste. Contain: Wheat Flour”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road