Cheetos Fresh Shrimp Thai Hot & Spicy
Taste test: These shrimp chips from Chester Cheetah looked much like the original flavor, with flat, slightly scooped shapes that slightly resembled melba toast, they but had a bit of orange seasoning in this case.
I crunched in to find a top-notch crisp feel, with a delicious mix of hot spices, followed soon after by a definite seafood taste, not bad but slightly on the fishy side, and then the fishiness went away as the hot spices returned for an aftertaste. Nothing like actual Cheetos (as in, corn-based snacks flavored with cheese), despite the name, but quite good at being a cassava-based snack with spices and shrimp.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty intense on the first whiff
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Shrimp/Prawn (44 snacks)
- Yuca/Cassava Chips (36 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road