Cheetos Fresh Shrimp Thai Hot & Spicy
Taste test: These shrimp chips from Chester Cheetah looked much like the original flavor, with flat, slightly scooped shapes that slightly resembled melba toast, they but had a bit of orange seasoning in this case.
I crunched in to find a top-notch crisp feel, with a delicious mix of hot spices, followed soon after by a definite seafood taste, not bad but slightly on the fishy side, and then the fishiness went away as the hot spices returned for an aftertaste. Nothing like actual Cheetos (as in, corn-based snacks flavored with cheese), despite the name, but quite good at being a cassava-based snack with spices and shrimp.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty intense on the first whiff
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (110 snacks)
- Snacks from China (118 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1019 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (148 snacks)
- Yuca/Cassava Chips (36 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road