Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
I opened the pink bag to find that the snacks inside looked precisely like Bugles and not at all like any kind of Cheetos. They had a tan color with a very light smattering of dark seasoning powder.
I crunched in to find a softer crunch than most other kinds of Bugles, with a tangy flavor that was strong enough to cover up most of the usual corn-and-salt Bugles taste, but it didn't taste strongly of seafood. It was more of a mix of savory and sweet seasonings, maybe a fish sauce, with just the slightest hints of actual fish or shrimp. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild shrimp smell.
From the package: “Product of China”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (109 snacks)
- All Bugles (16 snacks)
- Snacks from China (116 reviews)
- Seafood Snacks (138 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road