Cheetos Bag of Bones White Cheddar
Taste test: On the heels of Cheetos Mix-Ups, which combined four different shapes (and flavors) of Cheetos in one bag, Chester Cheetah is back with four new shapes, this time shaped like skeletal parts as part of a Halloween theme. The shapes were a skull, rib cage, bone (apparently a generic one) and hand/foot (again, multipurpose/generic). The front of the bag showed how you could build (most of) a body using just these four pieces. Unlike the Mix-Ups, which were each a different flavor, all four of these had the same light yellow color of puffs, covered with white cheddar powder. The white-on-yellow look was kind of ghostly!
We crunched in to find a light feel, soft crunch and excellent crispness, with tons of great white cheddar to complement the corn-based puffs. Even though they're for Halloween, we're going to cheer these puffs, rather than boo them, because we liked them!
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice white cheddar smell.
From the package: “Build your own skeleton with 4 bone shapes” ... “Bring virtual mischief to your neighborhood at cheetoshalloween.com”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (110 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (418 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (383 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (86 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road