Cheetos Bag of Bones White Cheddar
Taste test: On the heels of Cheetos Mix-Ups, which combined four different shapes (and flavors) of Cheetos in one bag, Chester Cheetah is back with four new shapes, this time shaped like skeletal parts as part of a Halloween theme. The shapes were a skull, rib cage, bone (apparently a generic one) and hand/foot (again, multipurpose/generic). The front of the bag showed how you could build (most of) a body using just these four pieces. Unlike the Mix-Ups, which were each a different flavor, all four of these had the same light yellow color of puffs, covered with white cheddar powder. The white-on-yellow look was kind of ghostly!
We crunched in to find a light feel, soft crunch and excellent crispness, with tons of great white cheddar to complement the corn-based puffs. Even though they're for Halloween, we're going to cheer these puffs, rather than boo them, because we liked them!
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice white cheddar smell.
From the package: “Build your own skeleton with 4 bone shapes” ... “Bring virtual mischief to your neighborhood at cheetoshalloween.com”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published September 2014.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road