Cheese Tris Tocineta
Taste test: This snack bag broke revolutionary new ground, as it combined two snacks we've never even remotely seen mixed together in the same bag before: cheese curls and bacon-shaped snacks.
The bacon pieces were strip-shaped and had bacon-like stripes, but had none of the thinness, crispness or wigglyness of real bacon (for that, get some Smiths Bacon Flavour Fries) — yet they tasted quite good, with lots of real bacon flavor. The cheese curls were sparsely covered in a very orange cheese, so you could see lots of yellow from the underlying curl, along with the bright orange powder. The cheese curls tasted sort of bacony too, along with some cheese taste (though not a lot) so this was a very tasty combination.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great bacon smell.
From the package: “Conservar este producto protegido de la luz directa, en un lugar seco y fresco, lejos de olores fuertes.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Colombia (42 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (423 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (141 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road