Cheeky Monkey Peanut Butter Puffs
Taste test: These corn-based puffs were thin and short, about an inch long each, with minimal curvature and a golden peanut butter color. I crunched in to find a soft, crisp feel, with a fairly minimal peanut butter flavor from the first piece. It was sufficiently small that I instinctively ate about five more pieces in rapid succession. That did bring the peanut butter flavor up to a noticeable level, but it was still pretty weak by peanut butter standards. Even a thin coating of peanut butter on a cracker would deliver a whole lot more tasty PB goodness.
Lots of companies make similar products (though the smaller and non-curvy shape of these did set them apart) but I don't see the real point of any of them when they deliver so little peanut butter flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Product of Israel” ... “Organic Certified and Gluten Free Certified and Kosher Certified and Dairy & Casein Free and Soy Free and Cholesterol Free and Trans Fat Free and Sugar Free and Vegan and Not Fried and Full of protein and Unbelievably delicious” ... “Ingredients: Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Corn, Organic Palm Oil, Salt.” ... “Kosher Parve certified by Orthodox Union.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road