Cheeky Monkey Peanut Butter Puffs
Taste test: These corn-based puffs were thin and short, about an inch long each, with minimal curvature and a golden peanut butter color. I crunched in to find a soft, crisp feel, with a fairly minimal peanut butter flavor from the first piece. It was sufficiently small that I instinctively ate about five more pieces in rapid succession. That did bring the peanut butter flavor up to a noticeable level, but it was still pretty weak by peanut butter standards. Even a thin coating of peanut butter on a cracker would deliver a whole lot more tasty PB goodness.
Lots of companies make similar products (though the smaller and non-curvy shape of these did set them apart) but I don't see the real point of any of them when they deliver so little peanut butter flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Product of Israel” ... “Organic Certified and Gluten Free Certified and Kosher Certified and Dairy & Casein Free and Soy Free and Cholesterol Free and Trans Fat Free and Sugar Free and Vegan and Not Fried and Full of protein and Unbelievably delicious” ... “Ingredients: Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Corn, Organic Palm Oil, Salt.” ... “Kosher Parve certified by Orthodox Union.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road