CheeCha Potato Puffs Sea Salt & Spiced Pepper
Taste test: These snacks were kind of like onion rings without the onion but with an X through through, or a four-spoked wheel. This kind looked mostly the same as the original flavor, except for the addition of what appeared to be bits of ground black pepper and (upon close examination) some salt. The puffs pictured on the bag looked like the original ones, as they didn't show the bits of black pepper. The odd thing was that the ingredients included sugar, onion powder and garlic powder but not any sort of pepper, despite the multicolored peppercorns pictured on the bag.
I crunched in to find a nice crispness and good light crunch, with a taste that was primarily like black pepper. It wasn't a sharp pepper taste, and though I couldn't specifically taste any garlic, onion or sugar, it did taste like a bit more than just plain pepper and salt. Pretty tasty, a good light snack.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells mostly like black pepper
From the package: “Air-Puffed Potato Snacks” ... “Naturally flavoured, gluten free CheeCha Potato Puffs begin with wholesome potato flour. They are carefully puffed in our unique, hot air puffing process to release the natural potato flavor. The puffs are then lightly misted with sunflower oil and sprinkled with the finest seasonings.” ... “Ingredients: Potato Flour, Potato Starch, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Sea Salt, Salt, Sugar, Spice, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder and Vegetable Oil (Mfg. aid).”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (130 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road