CheeCha Potato Puffs Sea Salt & Vinegar
Taste test: These four-spoked wagon wheel-shaped snacks looked the same as the other CheeCha flavors, with no special color as a result of the vinegar flavoring.
The puffs were thin, light beige and generally wiggly. The had a nice crisp crunch and tasted pretty good, as the mild potato flavor was matched with a similarly mild vinegar flavor. Neither flavor was particularly strong, but there was just enough of each for a pretty good taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a slight vinegar smell.
From the package: “Naturally flavoured, gluten free CheeCha Potato Puffs begin with wholesome potato flour. They are carefully puffed in our unique, hot air puffing process to release the natural potato flavor. The puffs are then lightly misted with sunflower oil and sprinkled with the finest seasonings.” ... “Ingredients: Potato Flour, Potato Starch, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Salt, White Vinegar Powder, Dextrose and Citric Acid.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (336 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (226 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Ding Dongs Caramel
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Sweet & Spicy
- Señorial Chobix Chipotle and Cheese Flavor
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road