CheeCha Potato Puffs Sea Salt & Vinegar
Taste test: These four-spoked wagon wheel-shaped snacks looked the same as the other CheeCha flavors, with no special color as a result of the vinegar flavoring.
The puffs were thin, light beige and generally wiggly. The had a nice crisp crunch and tasted pretty good, as the mild potato flavor was matched with a similarly mild vinegar flavor. Neither flavor was particularly strong, but there was just enough of each for a pretty good taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a slight vinegar smell.
From the package: “Naturally flavoured, gluten free CheeCha Potato Puffs begin with wholesome potato flour. They are carefully puffed in our unique, hot air puffing process to release the natural potato flavor. The puffs are then lightly misted with sunflower oil and sprinkled with the finest seasonings.” ... “Ingredients: Potato Flour, Potato Starch, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Salt, White Vinegar Powder, Dextrose and Citric Acid.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road