CheeCha Potato Puffs Original Flavor
Taste test: These snacks were ring-shaped with a plus (+) shape or the letter x (depending on which way you hold it) cutting through the middle of the rings.
They had a smooth surface similar to some onion rings. There was some curve to most of the pieces, so they weren't really all shaped alike. This "original" flavor didn't have much taste, as it was just mildly potatoey. Our tasters generally though the taste was just kind of bland.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Original, gluten free CheeCha Potato Puffs begin with wholesome potato flour. They are carefully puffed in our unique, hot air puffing process to release the natural potato flavor within adding the fat. You get a wonderfully light, crispy puff that is bursting with flavor.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road