Chee-tos Crunchy (retro bag)
Taste test: This version of Cheetos, packaged in a bag similar to the ones used in the 80s/90s, seemed just as cheesy as the current Cheetos Crunchy, despite the extra hyphen in the name. Our tasters really devoured the crunchy curls, getting all manner of orange powder all over their fingers (not to mention faces and clothes) in the process.
The front of the bag had a much less fancy rendering of Chester Cheetah than the three-dimensional cartoon on the newer bags, though the modern Chester did make a cameo appearance on the back of the bag, declaring "I want you to enjoy an American classic."
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very cheesy.
From the package: “I want you to enjoy an American Classic” ... “Here's to over 60 years of great flavor”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (111 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Retro snack packages (17 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road