Chee-tos Crunchy (retro bag)
Taste test: This version of Cheetos, packaged in a bag similar to the ones used in the 80s/90s, seemed just as cheesy as the current Cheetos Crunchy, despite the extra hyphen in the name. Our tasters really devoured the crunchy curls, getting all manner of orange powder all over their fingers (not to mention faces and clothes) in the process.
The front of the bag had a much less fancy rendering of Chester Cheetah than the three-dimensional cartoon on the newer bags, though the modern Chester did make a cameo appearance on the back of the bag, declaring "I want you to enjoy an American classic."
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very cheesy.
From the package: “I want you to enjoy an American Classic” ... “Here's to over 60 years of great flavor”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (105 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (413 snacks)
- Limited Editions (393 snacks)
- Retro snack packages (17 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road