Charras Tortilla Chips Chili Lemon
Taste test: These large tortilla chips had roughly quarter-circle shapes and a beige color generally, plus some unevenly distributed dark orange seasoning.
We crunched in to find lots of seasoning to taste, far stronger than the underlying corn, particularly in the more heavily seasoned areas of the chips. The was lots of lime and chili peppers, with a moderate heat too. Intense and tasty.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A bit of lime.
From the package: “The REAL Mexican Flavor” ... “Made in Mexico”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Mexico (126 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Chili Chips (233 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (158 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published January 2020.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road