Charras Tortilla Chips Chili Lemon
Taste test: These large tortilla chips had roughly quarter-circle shapes and a beige color generally, plus some unevenly distributed dark orange seasoning.
We crunched in to find lots of seasoning to taste, far stronger than the underlying corn, particularly in the more heavily seasoned areas of the chips. The was lots of lime and chili peppers, with a moderate heat too. Intense and tasty.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A bit of lime.
From the package: “The REAL Mexican Flavor” ... “Made in Mexico”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Mexico (124 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Chili Chips (225 snacks)
- Lime Chips (153 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road