Charras Tortilla Chips Chili Lemon
Taste test: These large tortilla chips had roughly quarter-circle shapes and a beige color generally, plus some unevenly distributed dark orange seasoning.
We crunched in to find lots of seasoning to taste, far stronger than the underlying corn, particularly in the more heavily seasoned areas of the chips. The was lots of lime and chili peppers, with a moderate heat too. Intense and tasty.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A bit of lime.
From the package: “The REAL Mexican Flavor” ... “Made in Mexico”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Mexico (120 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (591 snacks)
- Chili Chips (219 snacks)
- Lime Chips (148 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road