Charles Original Potato Chips
Taste test: Good potato taste, not too greasy.
Nice crunch. Another opinion: Too oily, remind me of Wise chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong potato smell.
From the package: “More real potato taste.” ... “For over 50 years, people have been enjoying Charles Chips® in the famous Charles Chips® can, and now in our convenient bags.” ... “Fresh chips made from choice potatoes are the Charles Chips® tradition.” ... “Delivering quality since 1942”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Charles Chips Enterprises, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Adventures, Framingham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road