Carolina Kettle Cooked Potato Chips The Mama Gin Dill Pickle
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes, many of them folded-over, with a golden yellow color and some areas of browning on the surfaces, plus a light smattering of green dill bits.
We crunched in to find a strong, crisp crunch and a fairly mild dill pickle flavor. It was tasty and mixed well with the potato for a nice flavor, but we've had lot of pickle chips that were far stronger on the pickle flavor than this. It you want to taste a little pickle, good, but for a major hit, try another brand.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild but zippy dill pickle smell.
From the package: “Certified awesome” ... “By purchasing this bag, you have donated 5 cents to your local Food Bank. In 2015, 1 in 6 people in America did not know where their next meal would come from, and we're out to change that.” ... “Named after my sweet Grandmother. Our Dill Pickle flavored chips are reminiscent of the summer afternoons she spent making jars of her famous pickles. Even more than making them, she loved to give these culinary condiments to friends and family. This one is for you Mama Gin! ”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: 1 in 6 snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road