Tio Carlito's Chili Cheese Corn Chips
Taste test: These corn chips were scoop-shaped, wider in the middle than at the ends, and they had a much more generous coating of flavoring powder than you typically see on flavored corn chips.
The chips were crisp and had a nice light crunch, and the chili cheese flavor was quite tasty — not really hot or spicy, buy very flavorful. Our tasters crunched into these with some beer and generally liked them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chili cheese smell.
From the package: “I want to thank you for your interest in our Tio Carlito's snacks, manufactured by our family-owned Barrel O' Fun! Barrel O' Fun has facilities in the Midwest and Southwest making all different kinds of snacks like Tio Carlito's, which are snacks with a 'hispanic flare.' ”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road