Cap'n Jack's Kettle Chips Slammin' Lime Pepper
Taste test: These potato chips were less wiggly than most kettle-cooked chips and had a bright yellow color with a tinge of green. The level of seasoning powder varied a lot from one chip to the next, and some of the chips were positively packed with it.
I crunched in to find that there was quite a bit of flavoring, and though it certainly included some black pepper and a hint of line, neither of those flavors was particularly sharp or dominant. Nice chips with a pretty good mix of tastes, but nothing approaching the greatness of the Ragin' Rum BBQ chips from Cap'n Jack's.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly peppery.
From the package: “Everyone's life can be measured in two parts: The time they've spent at the beach and the time they've spent wishing they were at the beach. The sun, the surf and the flavors make for some powerful cravings. With Cap'n Jack's, you can taste the freshness and remember the good times. It's like a vacation for your taste buds.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Lighthouse Kettle Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road