Cap'n Jack's Kettle Chips Ragin' Rum BBQ
Taste test: These potato chips were very wiggly, with a yellow color and some sparse bits of seasoning powder on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find that they had a soft crunch and really nice texture. They were quite tasty, but as for rum or barbecue flavoring, there didn't seem to be any. The mix of garlic and other spices was really good. In fact, it was so good that I ended up eating the whole bag in one sitting, and in doing so, the mild flavor grew quite a bit more intense. It still didn't seem anything like the advertised taste, but there was a nice bit of heat and great mix of spices lighting up my mouth. Great chips!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely not the usual barbecue smell.
From the package: “Everyone's life can be measured in two parts: The time they've spent at the beach and the time they've spent wishing they were at the beach. The sun, the surf and the flavors make for some powerful cravings. With Cap'n Jack's, you can taste the freshness and remember the good times. It's like a vacation for your taste buds.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Lighthouse Kettle Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road