Cap'n Jack's Kettle Chips Chillin' Sea Salt
Taste test: These potato chips were light yellow in color, with large patches of skin on some of the chips and shapes that were far less wiggly than most kettle-cooked chips.
I crunched in to find that they were crisp with sort of a brittle crunch and tasted pretty good, with a nice helping of salt and some good potato flavor. They didn't particularly stand out as some of Cap'n Jack's flavored varieties did, but they were still pretty good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular potato chips smell.
From the package: “You've gotta love the beach. The sand, the sun, the surf. But it's that salty sea air that you can never forget. Our Sea Salt Kettle Chips are perfectly seasoned to a salty deliciousness and go great with a juicy burger, your favorite dip or as a snack on their own.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Lighthouse Kettle Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road