Cape Cod Whole Earth Collection Sierra Gold Homestyle Potato Chips
Taste test: This variety of Cape Cod Potato Chips different greatly from what we've come to expect from Cape Cod.
These chips lacked the kettle-cooked crunch and wiggly shape of the original Cape Cod chips and most of their other varieties. These looked a lot like conventional potato chips, though most of the chips were large and fairly flat. They had a nice potato taste with a very good crispness, and maybe a bit dry, and not very salty, but salty enough to bring out the potato flavor. But they basically tasted like regular potato chips with a little more crispness than usual, not at all like Cape Cod chips. Our tasters loved them and munched through the whole bag in near-record time.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Standard salted potato chips smell, not the kettle-cooked potato chips smell that I would expect from Cape Cod chips.
From the package: “For our Sierra Gold Homestyle Potato Chips we start with a unique potato that combines the creamy rich texture of a traditional Golden potato, with the hearty skin of a Russet. Some people have called it 'the perfect potato.' You'll taste how it delivers a chip with a nutty, toasted flavor, with just a hint of butter.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road