Cape Cod Tortilla Chips Veggie
Taste test: These large tortilla chips came in three different earth-tone colors and tasted good, with more of a mixed vegetable taste than any specific vegetables standing out.
The red ones (which were supposed to be red beet and onion flavor) tasted good, but I didn't really taste any onion. For the beige ones (carot, tomato and sesame) I could definitely taste some sesame, but not a whole lot in terms of carrot or tomato. The green ones (spinach and garlic) had some spinach that I could detect and just a little garlic. One of the green ones had a ton of salt on one side of it. Overall, these were pretty good, with nice mix of extra veggie tastes in addition to the usual tortilla chips taste.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A lot like the typical veggie chips smell, but with some corn tortilla mixed in too. Pretty good.
From the package: “Unlike those bland veggie snack imitations, our Whole Earth Collection Veggie Tortilla Chips are real tortilla chips, all natural with fresh vegetables baked into the corn. We believe that better for you snacks can be more than 'tasteless puffs'. That is why we've taken our all natural vorn and combined it with unique and savory flavors to come up with three veggie tortilla chips — Spinach & Garlic; Carrot, Tomato & Sesame Seed; and Red Beet & Onion.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (151 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road