Cape Cod Homestyle Potato Chips Cinnamon & Sugar Sweet Potato
Taste test: These sweet potato chips were large, dark, wiggly and seaoned fairly heavily with cinnamon sugar.
The taste of the chips was good, and the cinnamon sugar was pretty good too, but most sweet potato chips can easily hold their own on taste without the extra cinnamon sugar. These probably could have as well. Most of our tasters liked these, but there were a few who thought the taste was awful.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly a strong sweet potato smell, quite good, with maybe a slight hint of cinnamon.
From the package: “Our new Cinnamon & Sugar Homestyle Sweet Potato Chips are a treat that is just too good to resist. The versatile sweet potato is the ideal food for the health conscious chip lover. Sweet potatoes are a rich source of Vitamin A and are a good source of distary fiber, Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Iron.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (161 snacks)
- Sweet Potato Chips (60 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road