Cape Cod Cheddar Jack & Sour Cream Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-cooked chips were much like regular Cape Cod chips, but with a cheddar and sour cream taste.
The kettle-style texture of the chips held the cheddar and sour cream taste quite well, and these were not as salty as non-kettle-cooked sour cream and cheddar chips of either the flat or rippled style. The kettle style also made this a very crunchy chip, sure to please potato chip fans. The cheddar cheese taste was also good, and it was not so overpowering that all you taste is the cheese. This was another good variety of Cape Cod chips, well worth a purchase.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Oily smell, like canola oil.
From the package: “Thank you for buying our very special Cheddar Jack and Sour Cream Potato Chips. The bold flavor comes from a unique blend of sharp Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses combined with a hint of sour cream. The mixture of these two types of cheeses brings a zesty, yet rich creamy bite that is sure to please. The end result is a smooth, flavorful taste with our legendary crunch.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Orlando, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road