Cape Cod Buttermilk Ranch Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-cooked potato chips had a fair amount of flavor powder on them, with little green specks that made the chips look like sour cream and onion flavor.
The ranch flavor didn't taste like ranch dressing, or even the ranch flavor you get from Doritos. I think the addition of the green onion flavor overpowered any buttermilk or ranch taste. The kettle-cooked nature of the chip held the flavor well, and after eating a chip, there was a pretty strong onion aftertaste, so grab a breath mint after crunching through some of these.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Oddly, it smells like fried dough, or other smells you'd find at a local carnival.
From the package: “Thank you for buying our very special Buttermilk Ranch Potato Chips. We've combined farm fresh buttermilk with minced green onions and other seasonings to create this unique, zesty flavor that is sure to please. Enjoy the cool and creamy taste that comes through in every crunchy bite. As always, at Cape Cod Potato Chips we stay true to our New England roots — crafting delicious kettle-cooked potato chips from only the highest quality, all natural ingredients. We promise you've rewarded yourself with a bag of chips that you can truly savor. Escape from the ordinary and indulge in our new Buttermilk Ranch Potato Chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
- Lay's Big Wave Spicy Hot Pot
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road