Cape Cod Old Fashioned Kettle-Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These are really good chips.
They're very crunchy, kind of quirky-shaped and go really well with any kind of sandwich. Cape Cod makes many kinds of chips now (most of them quite good) but there's still a lot to be said for the original.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like raw potatoes, but with some saltiness.
From the package: “Cooked in 100% Canola Oil 0g Trans Fat” ... “Thanks you for choosing premium kettle-cooked chips from Cape Cod Potato Chips. The legendary crunch and all-natural goodness of our chips have made them a classic on the Cape, across the country and around the world.” ... “But what do chip aficianados reallly care about? The same thing we do — serving up chips with great flavor and crunch, to accompany your favorite sandwich, hold up to flavorful dips or enjoy on their own.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Nancy.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road