Cape Cod Kettle Style Whole Grain Chips Toasted Grains
Taste test: These chips looked like a knockoff of Sun Chips, and they indeed followed a similar multigrain concept, in this case combining corn, wheat and oats into a beige-colored, wavy chip.
However, they were quite a bit different from Sun Chips, as the shapes varied more, with a greater variety of sizes, plus a much different texture. These had a more solid crunch than Sun Chips (this was intentional, according to what it says on the bag), with a grittier feel. They were still kind of tasty, and though I didn't like them that much at first, they kind of grew on me as I ate more. Still like Sun Chips better, as the soft crunch just seems to work better, and I can do without the grittiness, but in the end, these weren't bad.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like Sun Chips.
From the package: “Discover the satisfying Cape Cod crunch in a combination of flavors you won't find anywhere else — made with three whole grains; whole wheat, whole yellow corn, whole oats, and then sweetened slightly.” ... “Made in the U.S.A.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Corn Chips (231 snacks)
- Wheat Snacks (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road