Cape Cod Waves Kettle Cooked White Cheddar & Sour Cream
Taste test: These potato chips had wide, shallow ripples and fairly irregular shapes, some folded-over, with a strong yellow color and many areas of browning.
We crunched in to find loud crunch that was solid but not too hard, with quite a lot of cheddar and sour cream flavor. Good texture and taste, a nice chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheddary potato flavor. OK.
From the package: “No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives” ... “Cape Cod is making big waves with the bold taste of white cheddar and a hint of sour cream on a uniquely cooked kettle chip. We start with hand-selected, fresh potatoes that are sliced in a wavy cut and then kettle cooked to deliver a ridged chip that is extra crunchy and full of flavor.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Cheddar & Sour Cream (39 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road