Cape Cod Waves Kettle Cooked White Cheddar & Sour Cream
Taste test: These potato chips had wide, shallow ripples and fairly irregular shapes, some folded-over, with a strong yellow color and many areas of browning.
We crunched in to find loud crunch that was solid but not too hard, with quite a lot of cheddar and sour cream flavor. Good texture and taste, a nice chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheddary potato flavor. OK.
From the package: “No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives” ... “Cape Cod is making big waves with the bold taste of white cheddar and a hint of sour cream on a uniquely cooked kettle chip. We start with hand-selected, fresh potatoes that are sliced in a wavy cut and then kettle cooked to deliver a ridged chip that is extra crunchy and full of flavor.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2020 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Cheddar & Sour Cream (39 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road