Cape Cod Waves 40% Reduced Fat Sea Salt
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a yellow color generally, with some darker areas, and they came in lots of different shapes and sizes.
I crunched in to find a strong crunch but a fairly light potato flavor. We've reviewed lots of chips from Cape Cod, and I don't know if it was the reduction in fat or the kind/amount of salt that they used, but these were weak on taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice rich potato smell.
From the package: “40% Reduced Fat than the leading brand of regular potato chips” ... “No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives” ... “Cape Cod is making big waves” ... “New! Great for dipping!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road