Cape Cod Waves 40% Reduced Fat Sea Salt
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a yellow color generally, with some darker areas, and they came in lots of different shapes and sizes.
I crunched in to find a strong crunch but a fairly light potato flavor. We've reviewed lots of chips from Cape Cod, and I don't know if it was the reduction in fat or the kind/amount of salt that they used, but these were weak on taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice rich potato smell.
From the package: “40% Reduced Fat than the leading brand of regular potato chips” ... “No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives” ... “Cape Cod is making big waves” ... “New! Great for dipping!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road