Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Waffle Cut Potato Chips Seasoned Pepper
Taste test: These potato chips brought the new waffle cut that we first tried in Cape Cod's sea salt flavor to the world of black pepper chips, and our tasters were quite thrilled with the results.
The chips had a golden orange color, plus a good helping of seasoning on the multi-wiggly surfaces. The special cut (like a mid-width rippled chip, but rippled at different angles on top and bottom) made the chips quite crunchy. The seasoning was special as well, as it wasn't just your typical salt & pepper; this one included some hot peppers to go along with the black pepper, resulting in a spicy, rich flavor, plus a hot aftertaste. Our tasters loved these and crunched through the whole bag in short order.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smelled like a baked potato with plenty of black pepper.
From the package: “Our double-sliced waffle cut chips are made for people who love to crunch. Almost like eating two chips at once, the unique waffle cut lets you taste even more real, hearty potato flavor. It also makes these the perfect potato chips to pair with three kinds of pepper seasoning. A careful blend of black, red, and white pepper results in a flavor that's spicy, savory and slightly sweet. It also results in an empty bag.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (130 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road