Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Waffle Cut Potato Chips Farm Stand Ranch
Taste test: These potato chips had the extra-crunchy cross-cut ripples that Cape Cod perfected for some other flavors, with a bit of seasoning, some fine white powder in the crevices, plus some small green and red seasoning bits.
We crunched in to find the expected good crunch, with lots of flavor from the veggies and a hint of ranch. It was a tasty mix that wasn't so strong as to overwhelm the potato, so there was plenty of good potato taste too. Celery was the most noticeable of the veggies, and the ranch was far less intense than you typically get from a ranch chip. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong veggies and ranch smell, could especially notice the celery.
From the package: “A fresh take on creamy ranch. We found inspiration for our ranch waffle chips in the fresh, fragrant vegetables and herbs of local farm stands. The simple flavors of celery, carrot, onion, and dill are blended with creamy buttermilk and sour cream. The result is a perfect match for the robust potato flavor and hearty crunch of our waffle cut kettle cooked potato chip!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1997 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (594 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (147 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road