Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Waffle Cut Potato Chips Buffalo Cheddar
Taste test: These potato chips had the same type of opposing-angle cut as Cape Cod's other waffle-cut varieties, but with also some orange seasoning in this case, as well as some dark bits of skin around the edges.
We crunched in to find a very solid crunch, far more solid than just about every conventional rippled chip, impressively crunchy without being quite so hard as to be at risk of breaking some teeth. The chips were quite tasty too, with some nice strong Buffalo zing to go along with lots of potato flavor. Our snackers enjoyed these a lot, and the hot spices went well with some cold beers.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells almost like raw potatoes. Not like Buffalo sauce.
From the package: “Bite into these extra hearty waffle chips, and right away you'll enjoy the familiar, bold Buffalo flavor. It's a heat that builds every crunch, and a taste so satisfying you can't resist reaching for another. Especially with the cheddar cheese we add for even more flavor and creaminess. They say some like it hot, but in this case we think you'll love it hot.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (88 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road