Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Waffle Cut Barbeque Ranch
Taste test: These chips used the same cross-cut technique of as Cape Cod's other recent varieties (Sea Salt, Seasoned Pepper, Buffalo Cheddar and Farm Stand Ranch), giving them the same excellent texture, with good crispness and a more solid crunch than regular ripple chips.
As for the taste, despite combining two very different categories of flavor, barbecue and ranch, they didn't heavily load up the chips with a big hit of seasoning. The flavor was fairly subtle, as both ranch and barbecue shared about equal strength and neither battled very much to be dominant. Not a big flavor standout, but still quite tasty, as we shared them around at a barbecue and saw the large bag go from full to empty fairly quickly.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild. One hint each of barbecue and ranch, nothing intense.
From the package: “Our waffle cut chips are double-sliced for an extra hearty crunch and seasoned to perfection with a special combination of barbecue spices. When you take smoky barbecue and combine that with a creamy surprise of ranch, the result is big flavor with a big crunch.” ... “Home of Ridiculously Good Chips®”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2019 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (124 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road