Cape Cod Tortilla Dipping Shells Four Bean Black, Pinto, Red & Adzuki Beans
Taste test: These tortilla chips had somewhat irregular dippable shapes, much like the Ancient Grains version, but in this case the color of the chips was just light beige and not yellow at all, with lots of black spots.
We crunched in to find a very mild flavor, with minimal salt and not a lot of corn taste. There did seem to be a bit of a bean taste among the corn, but it was quite mild. The chips were fairly thick and had a good strength for dipping, so it worked well for scooping up some fairly watery salsa, as well as some thick hummus.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a mix of salty tortilla chips and beans Pretty good.
From the package: “It's got Flavor. It's got Crunch. It's got Dippability. It's everything you expect from Cape Cod™, but now in a tortilla chip. The Four Bean Dipping Shells Power all of the goodness of Bean Blacks, Red Beans, Adzuki Beans and Pinto Beans into a full-of-flavor, crunchy chip.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road