Cape Cod Sweet & Spicy Jalapeño Potato Chips
Taste test: Cape Cod's take on the jalapeno potato chip was quite a bit different from the many other jalapeno chips we've tried. They loaded their crunchy, wiggly kettle-cooked chips up with a mix of spices that were quite tasty (and somewhat hot) for a great taste.
We crunched in to find a an excellent crisp crunch, immediately followed a double kick of jalapeño and garlic. It wasn't just the spices that stood out, as the flavorings didn't cover up the potato but enhanced it. Our tasters liked these and crunched through the bag in short order. Excellent!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice! Not just jalapeno heat, but a great combination of jalapeno, potato and spices. Wow.
From the package: “Thank you for buying our very special Sweet & Spicy Jalapeño Potato Chips. The Jalapeño Pepper, renowned for its intense heat, is native to the tropics of Central and South America. We've blended the bold heat of the southwestern jalapeño with a unique sweet seasoning that is a perfect complement to our crunchy kettle-cooked potato chips. The result is a unique sweet and spicy jalapeño chip that is bursting with spicy sweetness.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road