Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Limited Batch Sweet Red Chili
Taste test: These potato chips had a similar pale yellow color and wiggly shapes as we've come to expect from Cape Cod chips.
We crunched in to find a nice crunch with good crispness and a very tasty sweet pepper flavor. The texture was typical Cape Cod, which is almost always a good thing, but what really stood out here was the flavor. It was not super-hot, super-sweet or super-strong, but was just a perfect mix of potato with mild chili peppers and spices.
When we shared these chips with some hungry snackers enjoying some beers after a run, they went out of they way to rave about the flavor. A real standout, just delicious. The bag was labeled as "Limited Batch" but we sure hope that's not true!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild sweet pepper smell.
From the package: “Every corner of the world has its own flavor. We took the sweet and savory red chili paste and gave it that Cape Cod® crunch. Delight in a touch of sweetness from onions and garlic, perfectly balanced with chili peppers. Enjoy our Limited Batch of Sweet Red Chili before it's gone.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Limited Editions (414 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road