Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Limited Batch Smoked Gouda
Taste test: These potato chips had a pale yellow color generally, with very wiggly shapes and many bubbles embedded inside, plus areas of skin on the edges and occasional spots of browning. There wasn't any seasoning obviously visible, but a close look revealed some fine white powder that helped to make the chips look so pale.
I crunched in to find a nice solid, crisp crunch with a whole lot of very tasty gouda cheese. It mixed well with the fried potato flavor for a cheese and potato taste explosion. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong gouda smell.
From the package: “It sounds almost as good as it tastes … and it tastes fabulous! Imagine the rich and buttery, delicious flavor of smoked gouda partnered with the crunchiness of Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Potato Chips. The result is it lightly smokey, super cheesy kettle cooked chip. So don't miss out on this unique gourmet flavor.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road