Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Limited Batch Honey & Dijon Mustard
Taste test: These potato chips had a strong yellow color, with wiggly shapes and many folded-over pieces.
We crunched in to find a strong crunch and a very tasty kick of sweet mustard. We've eaten quite a few honey mustard chips, and it's such a good flavor combination that we liked most of them quite a lot, but this flavor was a real standout as among the very best of those. They're a limited edition, so get them before they disappear!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mustardy kick.
From the package: “Cape Cod® Kettle Chips are proving that mustard is no longer just for sandwiches. Our Honey & Dijon Mustard chips start with the bold and spicy flavor of Dijon mustard made with coarsely ground mustard seeds and a hint of pepper. Then we add of touch of honey for an unexpected sweet and tangy experience.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Limited Editions (414 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road