Cape Cod Potato Chips Five Cheese
Taste test: These potato chips had the same sorts of wiggly, irregular shapes that we've come to expect from Cape Cod chips, and they also had lots of orange-colored seasoning on them — not nearly as bright orange as, say, Cheetos, but still very orange, about the same as the orange used on most of the front of the bag.
When our tasters crunched in, they were very impressed, as there was indeed lots of cheese that mixed well with the crunchy potato flavor, and people grabbed multiple handfuls as they praised the taste. I don't know for sure that I could taste all five kinds of cheese, but I could definitely multiple kinds, and the smallish bag went from full to empty very quickly.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild mix of cheeses
From the package: “Thank you for buying our very special Five Cheese Potato Chips. The delicious flavor comes from a unique blend of premium five cheees: Cheddar, Swiss, Monterey Jack, Parmesan, and Mozzarella. The mixture of these cheeses creates a fresh distinctive flavor and is the perfect complement to our crunchy kettle-cooked potato chips. The end result is a flavorful chip with a full-bodied cheese taste.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road